- Season opens April 21st each year and trips run into October
- Trips are primarily on Lake Poygan, Lake Winneconne, Lake Butte des Morts, Lake Winnebago, and the Fox and Wolf Rivers - aka "The
- Can accommodate up to 6 shooters per trip (larger groups can be taken with advanced notice with additional boats).
- Fish disposal provided.
- Equipment provided as needed.
- Kids welcome.
- Great off-season practice!
- Species include carp, gar, buffalo, sucker, quillback, shad, and sheepshead or drum.
Tim Radke of Madison, with a 26 3/4 pounder from late July!